Hi My Name Is Elliott Bennett!
- Speed, Elliot has brought something to Blackburn that we have been begging fore since the moment Josh King let the club. Some pace on the wing. With that pace he has shown his ability to get down the wings at speed.
- Pass and move, Elliot has also brought some well needed movement to the team. An attribute that really should not be asked of professional footballer but that seems to have gone missing at Blackburn apart from a few players. But Bennett has already shown that after he passes off the ball he moves and quick!
- Inconsistent crossing, I know this seems as quite a picky weakness to pick on but he can have all the pace in the world but if there isn't an end product then what's the point he showed his against Brighton where occasionally he'd put in a peach of a ball right on the spot then 10 minuets later the ball might hit the opposite stand.
Hi My Name Is Simeon Jackson!
- Speed, Yes yet again a player with speed. Now I've not actually been able to witness Jackson play myself but from watching highlights it is his speed that gets him behind the back line of teams that ,on what should have been two occasions, won us a penalty.
- Work effort, from the looks of things Jackson has made things happen but it also seems that it is very easy for him to go missing in a game but to be honest I haven't witnessed this for myself so take it with a pinch of salt.
Hi My Name Is Danny Graham!
- Height, his height has already shown t be an advantage in his one game for Rovers so far having shown his ability to nod the ball on to the running striker. Also I feel as if his height will get him goals at the club.
- Strength, The ability to receive the ball and then hold on to as you wait for support is a skill we've again been missing since the departure of Rudy Gestede now we've got that back hopefully we wont be as susceptible to losing the ball as soon as a forward receives it.
- Lack of mobility, now you cant really blame the big guy for this one. but lack of movement from a striker can become annoying if it becomes to frequent as Blackburn fans will already know.
Hi My Name Is Elliott Ward!
- Strong defensive knowledge, at 31 years old and 272 appearances under his belt Ward will hopefully bring his experience with him to start to full up what seems to be gaping holes in our defence.
- Stamina, in this case his strength also leads to his weaknesses at 31 years old Ward isn't going to be a defender who is going to catch up to that speedy striker.
Hi My Name Is Watt!
Finishing, he's already shown that when put in the right position he can produce a finish. Maybe one of the reasons that he hasn't scored many at other clubs is because he hasn't had the right service. Hopefully he can become as clinical as the late Jordan Rhodes.
Skill, If you haven't already seen the video that shows watt keeping the ball in the corner for almost 2 minuets single handed then you wont know why I've included this but believe me I think that Watt can bring a Spark that we need.